Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I tried to send this e- mail to rmurdoch@newscorp.com who is for the fox network I, as a citizen of the United States would like to know why anyone would be excluded from any debate? If someone is a candidate and they want thier views heard, how is it possible that someone has the right to stop them? They have as much right to be at the debate as any other candidate. I am not questioning you as a person, but I would like some answers, and I come to you for them. This is my first time getting involved in an election, and the one person I like the most seems to be getting the worst treatment from the networks, and I don't know why. So if you can, please help me.
THANK YOU, SENCERLY
CONFUSED
And it would not go thru, I don't know why, maybe someone out there might, if so please let me know thank you

No comments: